One thing I am most worried about when I go visit foreign country is the transportation from the airport to my hotel. To help you with any similar concern you might have, today I will post how to go to Seoul from Incheon Airport.
The transportation types you can use are
2. Airport?Bus Limousine
However, I recommend only Bus Limousine or Airport Limousine as your transportation.
1. Taking Airport Railroad
Top reasons I recommend taking airport railroad are:
1. No traffic jam
2. Takes only 56 mins from the airport to the last station; Seoul station. (Stops at all stations)
3. Only 43 mins from the airport to the Seoul station. (Express train and stops at Seoul station only)
4. Can transfer to the subway and/or train very conveniently. (Line 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, KTX)
5. Very cheap compared to other transportation method. (Less than USD 4 for local, USD 8 for express)
You can buy a ticket at
1. Booth 45 of arrival floor or travel center of Incheon Airport Railroad (a basement level between a passenger terminal and a traffic center) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?or
2. Customer information center of Incheon Airport station.
The fare is different based upon where you get off, but the most expensive ticket is less than USD 4 for local train and USD 8 for express train.
From the Airport to the City : From 5:20 to 23:57
From the City to the Airport : From 5:20 to 24:00
The top is the express train and the bottom is the local train.